Oris the authentic watches
A partnership requested by Classic Side Tour
- Chance is not at the origin of this partnership! The creators of Classic Side Tour, watchmaking enthusiasts have wanted to acquire a reliable instrument that perfectly matches the authentic spirit that drives the company.
- A special care was brought to the authenticity of the company: modern sidecars but vintage "look", studied outfits, accessories in the tone (the limited edition helmets, gloves and Original Driver jackets ...) it was so normal to wish to be "equip" by a watch brand with a strong history and capable of reinterpreting it in a masterful way.
Oris Divers Sixty-Five
- If there is a symbolic model of the brand, it is for Classic Side Tour the series Diverse Sixty-Five. The watch-making House delivers a reinterpretation very inspired by its first diver’s watch created in 1965.
- Declined in several models with different colours of dials (blue, green, black …) steel bracelets, NATO, rubber or leather old-looking straps, this series mixes authenticity and modernity with a design of a big success. It was enough for us to ask for this model in particular.
- The brand unveiled new variations at the last watch-making lounge 2018 of Baselworld with specific models to the diameter of 36mn.
Oris Divers Sixty-Five, characteristics
- Case: Stainless steel / Semi-brushed, semi-polished finishes
- Diameter: 40mm / 36mm
- Length: 47,5mm
- Thickness: 11,5mm
- Width of a bracelet: 20mm
- Type of glass: Domed sapphire crystal / Anti-reflective treatment
- Luminescence: Super Luminova "ight old radium"
- Movement: Automatic caliber Oris 733 (base Sellita SW-200-1)
- Bracelet: Rubber or stainless steel
- Clasp type: Pin buckle or folding clasp/ Brushed finishes
- Resistance to water: 10ATM / 100m
The event Classic Side Tours / Oris / Mercat Del Diamant
Discover the website ORIS
BUY THE WATCH ORIS IN ANDORRA
Watch ORIS is available exclusively at BASIC MERCAT in Andorra la Vella.
The warmest welcome will be reserved if you come on behalf of Classic Side Tour.
52, avenue Meritxell - AD500 - Andorra La Vella - Andorra
T. +376 885 110
Nos autres partenaires
Do you want to buy a URAL sidecar in France, go for a guided ride or rent a machine? See you at Classic Bike Spirit in Saint Rémy de Provence to the good care of Sarah and Neil.
17A Avenue de la 1ère DFL
13210 Saint Rémy de Provence
Classic Bike Esprit
06 81 53 38 28 / 04 90 26 03 19)]
All our motorcycle equipment and accessories are available in AMR stores, present in Andorra for more than 25 years.
Partner of Classic Side Tour for the equipment of the passengers and the pilots, AMR proposes a very important choice and the biggest brands of the market. From top-of-the-range headphones to high-tech intercom to jackets and other combinations, AMR motorcycle equipment and accessories stores in Andorra equip bikers and juniors regardless of their disciplines: Touring, Off-Road, Trial, Off Road or Cafe Racer, etc.
See the list of stores AMR
Amalia and Guillem Marquet, siblings at the head of the very famous family house MARQUET (a gourmet with 1 wine cellar and a famous restaurant and a delicatessen / 1 wine cellar-tapas), are our partners "Tastings". They offer us a selection of wines, spirits and exceptional dishes to complement the excursions of our passengers: Caviar from the Pyrenees or Iran, foie gras, Joselito iberico ham, Xavier cheese, smoked salmon Carpier ... the choice is vast and always of great quality!
- Guaranteeing the quality of the wines and spirits proposed since 2011, Amalia and Guillem Marquet, associated with David Vila and Norbert Puzenat, participate as the Andorra team in the world championship of blind tasting, organized by La Review of the Vin de France, which says a lot about the quality of their cellar ...
- 2011, Torroja, Spain, European Championship: 5th out of 12 teams.
- 2012, Malmö, Sweden, European Championship: 5th out of 13 teams.
- 2013, Leognan, France, World Championship: 4th out of 16 teams.
- 2014, Aÿ, France, World Championship: 3rd ex-aequo out of 18 teams.
- 2015, Châteauneuf-du-Pape, France, World Championship: 4th out of 20 teams.
- 2016, The Londes-Les-Maures, France, World Championship: 5th out of 21 teams.
The team from Andorra is the only one that has always reached the Top 5 over the 6 editions.
To have dinner, to have fun or to enjoy the spirits, wines and dishes that you can have during your excursion, just visit the web site of the gourmeterie Marquet